Equipment Breakdown Insurance with the Byrnes Agency
Picking Up the Pieces After a Loss
A serious breakdown of equipment — from machinery to computers, electrical systems, and telephones — could stop production or services at your company, causing you to lose money each and every minute the doors are closed.
At the Byrnes Agency, we recommend that our Connecticut clients keep businesses operating with Equipment Breakdown insurance. This coverage is designed to protect against breakdowns caused by power surges, mechanical breakdown, motor burnout, boiler damage, and operator error.
How Equipment Breakdown Insurance Works
A typical policy pays for:
- Cost to repair or replace the damaged equipment
- Expenses for the time and labor to repair or replace the equipment
- Loss of income when a covered breakdown causes a partial or total business interruption
- Other expenses incurred to limit the loss or speed up the restoration
- Cost to replace the spoiled stock or materials
Thanks to the relationships we’ve fostered throughout the years with a number of major insurance carriers, our rates are very competitive. What’s more, the services we provide are designed to give you a custom-tailored, affordable package that fits both your facility and your budget.