Surety Bonds from the Byrnes Agency
Supporting Your Business Goals
If you’re looking for a solution to make sure your contractual obligations are fulfilled, look no further. Here at the Byrnes Agency we specialize in Surety Bonds for Connecticut businesses and entities.
Surety Bonds are a form of credit that involve three parties: the principal, the entity or person performing the obligation; the obligee, the party who is the recipient of the obligation; and the surety who ensures that the principal’s obligations will be performed.
A Selection of Bonds
There are many types of Surety Bonds available depending on your specific needs and projects that we offer:
- License & Permit Bonds
- Code Compliance Bonds
- Public Official Bonds
- Municipal Bonds
- Probate and Other Court Bonds
- Contract Bonds
- Contract Payment and Performance Bonds
- Professional Services Bonds (Sales Tax Bond, Utility, Wine Tax, Beer Tax, Mixed Beverage Tax, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Surety Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds on Employees